I don’t generally get my recipes from Faceb00k, but this seemed just too easy. And I needed a dessert. I’ve made them three times now. People love them. I mean LOVE them. And I mean everyone!
The FB recipe for S’mores Brownies included a video, but I promise, you don’t need it. What you will need is:
- a 9×13 inch baking pan
- a box of brownie mix (Be sure to get the kind that makes enough to fill a 9×13 inch pan. My preference is any variety that includes the words rich and fudgy.)
- about 4 standard sized Hershey Bars… plus extra for eating along the way
- jumbo marshmallows
Assemble your brownies:
- Grease the bottom and sides of the pan. (Use Crisco and not a cooking spray. Trust me on this.)
- Mix the brownies according to the package directions.
- Pour half the brownie batter in the pan and spread it until the bottom is covered.
- Snap the graham crackers in half and layer the squares over the batter. (Don’t put so many in that they’re “wall-to-wall” in your pan. It’ll be too much. Again. Trust me.)
- Break the Hershey Bars into sections and layer them over the graham crackers.
- Arrange a nice pattern of jumbo marshmallows over the Hershey Bars.
- Drizzle the remaining brownie batter over the top.
You should end up with something that looks like this:
Bake the brownies according to the package directions.
Let them cool. Cut into squares. Then serve them and accept accolades for being such an amazing baker.
p.s. There won’t be leftovers.